PEEK is a high performance thermoplastic offering excellent strength, stiffness and dimensional stability in high temperature and harsh environments. It has high wear resistance, broad chemical resistance and is available in a range of unfilled and filled grades.
-50°C to +260°C
PEEK is commonly used in applications such as back-up rings, wear rings, valve seats and as a replacement to metal components where weight is an issue.
- Excellent mechanical and thermal properties
- High temperature
- Retention of properties at temperature
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Various fillers to further enhance properties
- Excellent electrical insulation
- No moisture absorption
- Typical temperature range up to 260˚C
Please contact us to discuss further with our experienced engineers.